Monday, March 20, 2017

Phone Interview II




The second phone interview was with the VP of Legal. I spent the morning preparing and believe the VP and I had a good rapport. My software licensing and SaaS experience would suit me well for the position but unfortunately, I lack experience with outsourcing and managed services. I don’t anticipate making it further in the process, but heck it was good practice. I’ll still continue to read up on and learning more about IT. Why not since I have the time?

Today I got my lawyer insurance application form, W9 and independent contractor agreement from my friend and will start working for her shortly. It’ll only be 5-20 hours a week, but heck it’s something to keep me going during the search. In any event, I can’t wait to start reviewing contracts again. It looks like I’ll be working remotely, so my home will be the new office.

March 20, 2017 was free small cone day at Dairy Queen. I walked to the Dairy Queen on Main Street, and to my dismay, it had folded! But a quick internet search revealed that there was one only a 10-minute drive away. Mimi and Boo were happy to get the free cones. I hope you took advantage of the free ice cream today.

Days Fifteen, Sixteen and Seventeen Lesson:

1. Keep on Learning since You Have the Time Now

Total Contacts Reached Out To: 39

Total Applications: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Interviews; Search Routine; Back Again

More Interviews My buddy commented that I hadn't updated the blog and told me he was either relieved that I was too busy to blo...